At this point we already have BTC on our internal BitConnect wallet.
- If you don’t know how to put BitCoins to your internal BitConnect wallet – I suggest you to check out a previous step – Step 2
- If you don’t know how to buy and store BTC – check out the first step – Step 1.
So, BitCoins received. What next?
Now we must exchange Bitcoin (BTC) into BitConnect (BCC).
How to exchange BTC to BCC?
Follow these steps:
- Go to BCC Exchange in your left sidebar
- Scroll down to Live Orders
Here you’ll see two lists:
- BUY BitConnect – here you can add tasks to buy BCC
- SELL BitConnect – here you can add tasks to sell BCC
Exchange will be immediate because we’ve chosen the same price as the other seller.
Screen Instructions (Click to Enlarge):
What will happen if I order BCC for a lower price?
If you try buying BCC for a significantly lower price than a market price, your BTC will be frozen for a very long time (until someone decides to buy it). This can be months, so actually you’ll just lose time.
If you try buying BCC for a slightly lower price, someone can sell you BCC for this price in 5-10 days. I also discourage you from doing this because it’s a game of change and you can lose much time – the most important resource in our strategy
Now you have BCC and can participate in BitConnect Lending – one of the most profitable investment options in 2017-2020!
Click here to jump to Step 4!